APECOM integrates Ukraine Communication Support Network
APECOM has just joined the Ukraine Communication Support Network, a project developed by the PRCA and ICCO, which invites communication professionals from around the world to submit proposals and voluntary communication projects that promote, accelerate and amplify support for the people of Ukraine.
With this membership, APECOM member agencies can already present voluntary communication projects on the Ukraine Communication Support Network Platform, which will be approved by an international committee of experts in the field, which is part of Ukrainian juries.
The platform comprises twelve categories:
1. Secretariat Support for UCSN - Provide ongoing strategic, administrative and content support for UCSN activity, including proposal management and reporting, web and social media support, media relations.
2. Ukraine Government Support- Provide daily strategic support on messaging, crisis response, media relations support to related resources in Ukraine.
3. International Media and Journalist Support - Assist journalists with content, interview support, access to reporting assets.
4. Promote Independent Journalism In Ukraine - Campaigns to promote independent journalism resources in Ukraine as trustworthy information sources. Activities could include communication efforts to assist the raising of financial support or other means of support.
5. Promote International Refugee Support - Campaigns to aid recognised international refugee support organizations and efforts to promote fundraising, volunteering, public policy or other areas of technical support.
6. Promote Domestic Refugee Support -Campaigns to aid domestic refugee support organizations in efforts to promote fundraising, volunteering, public policy and other areas of technical support.
7. Legal Aid Support - Efforts to promote and collaborate with legal assistance programs to promote resources and policies for refugees.
8. Public Awareness -Projects for raising / maintaining public attention, including vigils, demonstrations and other events.
9. Business Continuity Support - Campaigns to support businesses, cultural institutions, and other communities in Ukraine or in exile.
10. Digital, Web and Developer Support
11. Social Media and Content Production Support
12. Credible Information / Counter Misinformation - campaigns and resources to promote credible sources of news and information; projects and resources to counter misinformation/disinformation.